This version in effect as of 2nd of June, 2020.
DOT is committed to eliminating barriers and improving accessibility for persons with disabilities in a manner that respects the dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
DOT recognizes the diverse needs of all our Members and the public that may be affected by the goods and services that we provide and will respond by striving to provide Services that are accessible to all.
DOT is committed to supporting following Connectivity Services for people in need of them: Text with 9-1-1 (T9-1-1), Real-Time Text (RTT) and TTY
Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that:
- Persons with disabilities are provided equal opportunity to obtain, use and benefit from the Company goods and services.
- Goods and services are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
- The goods and services provided to persons with disabilities are integrated with the provision to users of the same goods and services unless an alternate measure is necessary to allow a person with a disability to fully benefit. The alternate measure may be temporary or permanent.
- Communications with a person with a disability are conducted in a manner that takes the person’s disability into account.
- Persons with disabilities may use assistive devices, service animals and support persons as is necessary to access the Company goods and services unless superseded by other legislation.
More information on accessibility at wirelessaccessibility.ca
For any feedback or concerns please contact our privacy officer at email@example.com.